All the trrs patch cables listed below offer high in quality and stylish designs. Some products also offer additional features that you can utilize for your ease. In this guide, we're concentrating on trrs patch cables for everyday uses.
Before you dive in, it's useful to know what your budget is and what your preference happens to be with how they fit. We've spent a long time trying out the best trrs patch cables on the market right now, so our recommendations are based on real-world experience.
10 Best trrs patch cables : Editor’s List
Choosing a product based on a design that people will love can be tough. Just because you might like the look and style of it doesn't mean it's the best. Below are some steps you can follow that I've used in the past when making decisions on which product designs to choose. Today, a lot of e-commerce sites have the same products. Naturally, it means people use product photos and videos to find the best item. Some tips in this article will help you choose or design a successful product.
- How big are these products?
- What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
- “Vs.” comparisons. Wireless or wired? Portable or desktop? Metal or wood? These are the key A/B-style decisions typically made early in the buying process.
- 1/8"-1/8" Patch Cable with Gold-plated Contacts
- [Professional Use]: This trrs to trs adapter is a high-quality replacement of Rode SC7, BOYA, and Movo 3.5mm TRS (3-pole) Input to TRRS (4-pole) Coiled Patch Cable. It's designed to allow various Video and Microphones such as BOYA Mic, Rode VideoMic / VideoMic GO, Movo Video to connect with iPhone, iPad, Android phones, smartphones, Cameras, and more. Great with Youtube Vlogging Facebook Livestream.
- [Durable and Flexible]: Trs to Trrs Cable's Golden Plated plug has anti-oxidant and excellent conductivity, allows for many years of trouble free usage. 15000+ bend lifespan tested PVC jacket has better tensile strength and abrasion resistance than others. Prevent twisting and tangle free, 1/8 Male to Male Coiled Right Angle Mic Cord can be up to 50cm long.
- [Updated Version and Stable Transmission]: High fidelity design to ensure trrs cable stable and no loss transmission of audio signal, sound quality will not be reduced by transmission. No static, no crackling, no noise. It gives viewers a clear sound, good experience and motivates them to keep watching the video and follow the bloggers.
- [How to Use]: Insert the Gray head into the iPhone or Mic/headset jack that requires a TRRS input and the black one into Microphone VideoMicro Mics, Camera, etc. Great for connection recording microphones with 3.5mm TRS into iPhone, Smartphones, and other electronic devices with 3.5mm TRRS Jack. 1/8 Male to Male Coiled Right Angle Mic Cord can be up to 50cm long
- [12 Months Warranty]: We are always specialized in the production of microphone cables and strive to keep progress. If you have any dissatisfaction or suggestions with this 3.5mm trrs to trs adaptor, please contact us and we will solve your problem within 24 hours. If you are not entirely satisfied, a replacement of goods will be sent to you or you will receive a refund within 30 days.
- PROFESSIONAL ADAPTATION!: This cable compatible for Rode SC7 3.5mm TRS (3-pole) to TRRS (4-pole) Coiled Patch Cable. It is designed to connect VideoMic, VideoMicro Go, BOYA, and More External Mic to TRRS compatible products. Great with Youtube Vlogging Facebook Livestream.
- PURCHASE CONSIDERATIONS!: If the device you are using does not have a 3.5mm jack, make sure you have an equivalent adapter that can connect to the microphone. For example, iPhone X without a 3.5mm interface requires an Apple Lightning to 3.5mm adapter, and an Android device requires a USB C to 3.5mm adapter.
- COLOR CORRESPONDING INTERFACE: Cable uses color matching mechanism. Plug the grey head (3 rings or TRRS side) into the iPhone or mic/headset jack that requires a TRRS input, and the black one into the mic. Great for connecting recording microphones with 3.5 TRS input into Smartphones, iPhone, and other electronic devices with a 3.5 TRRS jack.
- YOU WILL GET!: 1 X Ancable 3.5mm TRS(3-pole) to TRRS(4-pole) Coiled Right Angle Mic Cord, can be extended to 50cm.
- 100% GUARANTEE! All Ancable products come with 12 months warranty, you are protected with our 100% No Questions Asked Guarantee for either a replacement or refund. We care about only putting out high-quality products that satisfy your needs.
- Slim Design: Our beveled step-down design creates a secure connection, while the connector heads are thin enough to plug into a smartphone with a protective case installed.
- Durable: We bend tested this cable over 5,000 times with no damage to the cable or change in performance. The premium aluminum connectors provide an extra measure of durability.
- Gold Plated: Gold plated plugs ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections every time.
- Stereo Audio w/ Mic: TRRS (tip-ring-ring-sleeve) plugs provide 4 conductors for the ground/return, for transmitting left and right channel audio data, & for transmitting voice data from a microphone.
- This 3.5mm TRS (3-pole) to TRRS (4-pole) patch cable is compatible with Rode, BOYA, MOVO SC7 and similar external microphones. This can be used to connect your smartphone or any other electronic devices with combined mic/headphone TRRS CTIA jack into a recording microphone that requires a TRS input.
- This TRS to TRRS microphone patch cable is compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung, LG, Pixel and other Android Smartphones. This SC7 patch microphone cable will allow you to connect your compatible smartphones with an external microphone for superior voice quality recording.
- Configuration: 3.5mm TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve, 3-Pole) Male to 3.5mm TRRS (Tip Ring Ring Sleeve, 4-Pole) Male, Approximately 9 inches long (coiled length).
- Instruction: plug the grey head (3 rings or TRRS side) into the smartphone mic/headset jack that requires a TRRS input, and the black one into the mic. Great for connecting recording microphones with 3.5 TRS input into Smartphones and other electronic devices with a 3.5 TRRS jack.
- ienza is a registered trademark. Use of the ienza trademark without the prior written consent of ienza, LLC. may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws. ienza products are developed as cost-effective alternatives to OEM parts. They are not necessarily endorsed by the OEMs.
- ➤【HIGH FIDELITY PERFORMANCE & MAXIMUM NOISE CANCELLATION】：The TRS to TRRS cable is made of oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductor with aluminum shielding, effective in shielding 99% interference signals, eliminating noise and ensuring the transmission of high fidelity sound quality. When you desire to record some quality video or entertain viewers on any social media platforms, this microphone adapter ensures a clear and loud sound can be heard and get much more fans' attention and comments
- ➤【APPLICATION】：The TRS to TRRS adapter can be easily connected to devices with 3.5mm aux port.The TRRS male end is designed for smart phones, digital video (DV) camera and tablet, compatible with IOS and Android and another TRS female interface is compatible with external recording microphones such as wireless microphone, video microphone and so on
- ➤【SUPERIOR STABILITY AND DURABILITY】：24K gold-plated contacts with low electrical resistance, preventing oxidation and extending the service life, ensures transmission performance increased by 50% and will not cause sound delay while live streaming on mobile phones or recording a video. Meanwhile, the gold-plated connectors will not tarnish and its conductivity will not decrease even if it has been used for a long time
- ➤【PRACTICAL MIC CABLE】：The TRS to TRRS adapter is a must when using an external microphone on most smartphones or tablets, and it can also be used to take the audio signal from powered mixer (during a live performance) and send it to smart phone for video recording. What’s more, various live streaming, like eating, chatting, singing live streaming on social media platforms, YouTube videos, interviews, teaching video recording and any occasions you want to record a video or audio
- ➤【EXTRA LONG CABLE】：This 12'' TRS female to TRRS male cable, compared to the other adapters, only about 5'' in length, is convenient and flexible for people to use. Just easily plug the microphone into a smart phone or tablet and use it as a separate recorder, and you will find a clear voice is recorded with no interference
- [COMPATIBILITY] Our replacement SC7 style patch cable is designed to allow various Video and Microphones to connect to your TRRS compatible devices). VideoMic Go and Video Micro will work flawlessly with this cable although other devices are also compatible.
- [FEATURES] 0.4m / 40cm 3.5mm TRS Male to 3.5mm TRRS Male. Black
- [FUNCTIONS] Connect your video or microphone equipment with this universally compatible cable. Compatible with iPhone / iPad / iOS devices.
- [ORIGINAL] Please note this is NOT an official RODE product but a specifically designed, high quality alternative.
- [GUARANTEE] Comes with a 1 year warranty.
- 3.5mm TRS to TRRS microphone cable: this cable replace Rode SC7 3.5mm TRS (3-pole) to TRRS (4-pole) Coiled Cable. It's designed to allow the BOYA Mic, Rode VideoMic/VideoMic GO/VideoMicro recording microphones with 3.5 TRS input into Smartphones, iPhone, iPad, Android phones and more. Great with Youtube Vlogging Facebook Livestream.
- Plug And Play: Simply plug the TRS end (black) jack into the back of the VideoMic Go and the TRRS end (gray) into the smartphone or tablet. The coil can be stretched up to 11.8 inches, and the 1/8 Male to Male Coiled Right Angle Mic cable length can be stretched up to 19.7 inches.
- Please Note: If your device does not have a 3.5mm jack, make sure you have an equivalent adapter that can connect to the microphone. For example, iPhone X without a 3.5mm interface requires an Apple Lightning to 3.5mm adapter, and an Android device with USB C jack requires a USB C to 3.5mm adapter.
- Quality Shielded Patch Cable: 3.5mm gold-plated connectors for stable transmission and anti-oxidation. Ensure trrs cable stable and no loss transmission of audio signal, sound quality will not be reduced by transmission. No static, no crackling, no noise.
- What You Get: 1 x 3.5mm TRS to TRRS microphone patch cable. 12 months warranty.
- Demo 3.5mm TRRS Patch Cable - 1.6m
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
Tips to Buy the Best trrs patch cables
This buying guide offers you some great advice on how to save money when shopping for trrs patch cables. We must find ways to make ends meet because the cost of living is rising, as we are all aware. You can save money by following some factors when buying trrs patch cables.
- Checking for coupons or discounts is the first thing we advise doing before buying any product.
- Next, benefit from in-store promotions like buy one, get one free, or an additional discount if you spend a certain amount, which can add up quickly!
- Finally, avoid using credit cards to avoid interest fees, which can add up over time and strain your finances.
The following are some things to consider before purchasing trrs patch cables:
Plan your budget carefully
Although purchasing the trrs patch cables is not always simple, planning your budget is crucial. How much you should spend on a product can be influenced by various factors, including the item's size, brand, and warranty duration.
Having a set budget is important when purchasing the trrs patch cables. What I am willing to spend is one of the questions you should ask yourself before purchasing. If you don't mind spending it, you might be surprised at how much more money you have available. It's great if your main objective has always been to stick to a strict spending limit. Remember that doing this will reduce your selection and require you to pick from fewer products.
The choice of what product to purchase ultimately depends on preferences and needs. To avoid feeling overwhelmed by the options, it's critical to understand what type of consumer you are and which style best fits your personality.
Get the best deal by comparing prices.
Comparing prices when shopping for trrs patch cables is the best way to get the best deals. To get the best deal, compare prices and special offers at numerous retailers would be best before making your purchase.
Use a price comparison tool like Google Shopping or PriceGrabber if you're unsure where to begin looking for these affordable prices. These tools let you enter keywords related to the goods or services you need and then gather all pertinent results in one place.
To ensure this process goes smoothly, read reviews from previous store customers with a low rating first. This could end up saving you time and money in the long run.
Take advantage of discounts.
Do your homework before purchasing the trrs patch cables to save money. There are many ways to purchase products for less money without sacrificing quality. For instance, it would be good to check if a coupon code is available for that item before deciding whether to buy it.
If not, consider purchasing from a licensed retailer that offers promotions or has rules for price matching with rivals' prices so they can always offer competitive pricing. However, as long as it satisfies your needs and requirements, don't worry too much about finding the most affordable option! Just because something costs more doesn't mean it will always be better than what is cheaper!
You should check the website for the best prices when shopping for products. To assist you in saving money on your purchase, the website provides coupons and discounts. Finding something that meets your needs is simple, thanks to the wide variety of products in various categories.
Before making a choice, you can also read blog posts written by professionals in various fields to learn more about their preferred products or peruse customer reviews. Additionally, there are videos with instructions on how to use various features on various devices to make the most of them!
Check out the best prices.
When buying trrs patch cables, shop for the best deal but ensure you get the right thing. Although you might occasionally have to pay more upfront, doing so will often save you money over time because you won't need to replace your purchase as frequently.
Let's say, for instance, that one item is six times less expensive than another of equivalent quality and durability. If that is the case, there is probably a problem, or the manufacturer doesn't care about providing good customer service. The bottom line is to always do your research to get what you want at a reasonable price without compromising quality. Don't just go with low prices!