It is fairly typical to be perplexed regarding which tools to cut fiber optic cable to buy. This difficulty occurs because to the wide variety of tools to cut fiber optic cable available on the market. To help you choose the finest tools to cut fiber optic cable available on the market, we have produced a detailed guide.
10 tools to cut fiber optic cable: Editor Recommended
Our Editor 10 tools to cut fiber optic cable Review:
1. GROWORD Armored Fiber Optic Cable Stripping Tool SI-01,Longitudinal & Window Cable Peeler, Mid Span Cable Stripper with Adjustable Cutting Depth,2/5″ to 1″ Diameter (2 spare blades)
- ➽【Adjustable blade】: With adjustable design, the depth of the cutter head can be controlled by adjusting the nut. One circle of the nut is 1mm, and one circle has 4 gears, and each gear is 0.25mm. There is a clear scale on the cutter head, you can clearly see the depth of the cutter head.
- ➽【High-quality material】: The blade is made of high-grade aluminum alloy casting, and the cutter head is precision polished with high-quality materials, which can cut into the cable sheath easily and effortlessly.The sturdy structure and robust cutting blade can strip the harder cable sheath, which is difficult to accomplish with other tools.
- ➽【Slip handle】: The handle is designed according to ergonomic principles, with a comfortable grip and easy operation.Will not be tiring after long time use.
- ➽【Wide use】: This cable stripper can cut sheaths of various materials. Such as PVC, PE, steel armor sheath and non-metallic reinforced component fiber optic cable sheath, etc. Suitable for optical cables with 2 cores-288 cores and cable diameters between 2/5″ and 1″ (10-25mm).
- ➽【Easy operation】: Adjust the cutter head to a proper depth, place the cable in the slot, firmly hold the handles on both sides of the cable opener, insert the cutter head into the cable protective sleeve, and pull the handle along the protective sleeve. The operation is very simple to complete the cable stripping.
Additional Info :
2. Fiber Optic Stripper, Fiber Optic Jacket Stripper Wire Stripper Coaxial Cable Stripping Cutter Tool (45-162+45-163)
- 【Quickly and Accurately】The optic fiber stripper features online open optic cable ,Optical fiber stripper, which can adjust the height of the blade,can quickly and accurately cut into the fiber cable with different thickness.fiber optic tools
- 【 Multi-Function 】High-quality multi-functional cable stripper can strip fiber sleeves of various materials. Online stripping aluminum – polyethylene adhesive sheath, steel armor sheath and non-metal reinforced component optical cable sheath.
- 【Easy to Use】The cutting head selects high quality material, cut into the cable sheath more effort. It is easy to cut into the cable jacket. It can be easily used to cut various cable jackets.
- 【Comfortable and Portable】 This fiber optic stripping tool provides a comfortable and secure grip,the ergonomic handle,make it comfortable to grip,help you save labor .Even if you use it for long time,you will not feel tired. A lightweight and compact design means the optic fiber stripper is easy to carry.
- 【Widely Used】 Used for stripping simplex fiber and a variety of fiber optic cable . It can also be used to screen twisted pair cable, twisted stranded cable, CATV cable, CB antenna cable, SO, SJ, SJT and other types of flexible power cord.
Additional Info :
3. FTTH Fiber Optic Cable Strippers 45-165 Buffer Tube Stripping 4.8-7.9mm coaxial Cables Sheath Knifes Cutters Tools
- Measure outer insulation thickness of coaxial cable to be stripped.
- Set shallow blade depth to cut through outer insulation.
- Measure distance from O.D. To the inside conductor
- Set deep blade depth to cut to the conductor
- Place cable into open cutting head and release spring tension.
Additional Info :
4. Ironclad Heavy Utility Work Gloves HUG, High Abrasion Resistance, Performance Fit, Durable, Machine Washable, Sized S, M, L, XL, XXL (1 Pair)
- REINFORCED PALM – Duraclad reinforced saddle, palm, thumb and covered fingers for ultimate durability and increased grip
- HAND SAFETY – Thermoplastic rubber knuckle protection provides impact and abrasion protection across the knuckles
- SECURE FIT – Adjustable Hook and Loop Closure provides a secure custom fit for ideal performance
- SWEAT MANAGEMENT FEATURE – Terry cloth sweat wipe conveniently located on the back of the thumb allows you to stay focused on the job at hand with one wipe of the brow
- MACHINE WASHABLE – Machine wash cool. Air drying is recommended in order to keep the size consistent with its original form from time of purchase
- ENGINEERED FIT – All Ironclad gloves are designed with our industry leading flawless fit system that defines up to 16 application driven measurements to provide best in class fit
Additional Info :
|Color||Black & Grey|
5. Jonard Tools CST-1900 Round Cable Stripper for Fast and Precise Jacket Removal, 3/16″ to 1 1/8″ Diameter
- PATENTED DESIGN: Patented stripping mechanism provides a “spiral stripping mode” to strip and remove tough insulations
- VERSATILE USE: This cable stripper can cut through a variety of jacket materials such as PVC, rubber, PE, and many more
- TRIPLE ACTION TOOL: Makes longitudinal cuts for end stripping, spiral cuts for end and mid span stripping, and circular cuts for jacket removal
- ADJUSTABLE BLADE: Blade depth can be adjusted from 0 to 3 mm, making it easy to work with multiple round cable sizes ranging from 3/16” to 1 1/8” (4. 5 mm to 29 mm) in diameter
- REPLACEMENT BLADE AVAILABLE: Jonard Tools cable strippers are made for high durability and long life, replacement blade part number is CST-7915
Additional Info :
6. Jonard Tools MS-6 Mid Span Fiber Optic Cable Slitter (1.2 mm – 3mm)
- EASY OPERATION: Simply open the tool, place the fiber in the proper groove, lock the tool, and pull the tool to slit
- VERSATILE USE: Precision grooves are sized 1.2 – 1.5 mm | 1.5 – 1.8 mm | 1.8 – 2.1 mm | 2.1 – 2.5 mm | 2.5 – 2.9 mm | 2.9 – 3.3 mm to accommodate cables 1.2 mm – 3.3 mm without damaging the fiber inside
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Weighing only 4 oz and measuring 2.87″ X 1.5″ X 2.1″ With included tethering hole, This tool is perfect to use in tight spaces and on the go
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Jonard Tools makes high-quality products that are made for life
- REPLACEMENT BLADES: MSB-1533 replacement blades can be purchased separately
Additional Info :
7. Jonard Tools FOD-2000 Fiber Optic Drop Cable Slitter for 0.250″ Flat Cable , Blue
- AWARD WINNING DESIGN: Simplifies the slitting of 0.250″ (and other) flat drop cable jackets at mid span or end sections and is perfect for FTTH technicians working with flat drop fiber cables
- QUICK AND EASY: Slits both sides of the jacket simultaneously, allowing easy access to fiber or strength members
- FOR CORNING CABLE: Slits flat cables 0.305″ to 0.350″ wide and 0.155″ to 0.185″ high, typically found in Corning SST-Drop flat cables with a jacket thickness of 0.03” to 0.04”
- PREVENTS DAMAGE: separate the jacket and strength members from the buffer tube leaving fiber undamaged
- REVERSIBLE BLADES: Two reversible blades come preassembled and can be reversed when worn for double life
Additional Info :
8. GROWORD 8-28MM Wire Stripper, FTTH Armored Fiber Optic Cable Stripper, Coaxial Mid Span Cable Stripper, Radial Cutter, Slitting Tools.
- ✅【Material】:Hard Alloy Steel + Tool Steel，the blade body is made of anodized aluminium steel structure, stable and durable.
- ✅【Adjustable and Multi-functional】：Blade rotates 90 degrees by activating blade lever, allowing easy mid-span preparation (ringing and slitting).
- ✅【Wide Application】：It is a professional armored cable sheath cutting tool, suitable for feeder cable, center bundle tube cable, layer stranded cable and other armored cables.The main purpose is to cut the armor sheath of the outer layer of the cable to obtain the fiber lead inside.
- ✅【Professional and Precision】：Adjustable from 0.315 in. (8 mm) to 1.102 in. (28mm) for smaller cable O.D. Adjustable blade depth to 5.5 mm maximum to accommodate different cable jackets.Designed with accuracy-adjustable blades to avoid damage to the fiber.
- ✅【Ergonomic and Stable】：Smaller than the palm（5.12 inches）, convenient to use.“Roller” style cable follower provides cable stability and allows for easier tool movement along the cable.
Additional Info :
9. 45-163 Fiber Optic Jacket Stripper Coaxial Stripper Cable Stripping Cutter Tool(45-163)
10. Jonard Tools AST-200 Cable Saber™ Armored Mid Span Cable Slit & Ring Tool (4 mm-28.6 mm)
- CABLE SABER: The ultimate tool for gaining mid-span access to armored or thick jacketed cables 4 mm-28.6 mm (0.157”-1.125”) in diameter
- UTLRA-SHARP STEEL BLADE: Cuts through the toughest materials with ease, including thick jacketed and armored fiber optic cables, with an adjustable blade depth up to 5.5 mm (0.216”)
- EASIER SLITTING: Shaft housing acts as a handle, providing greater leverage while slitting
- PRECISION ADJUSTMENTS: Using a fine adjustment knob, the wheel seats cable from the top, holding it in place for precision slitting and ringing
- BLADE ADJUSTMENT: Convenient blade adjustment knob on the bottom of the tool makes it quick and easy to adjust the blade on the fly
Additional Info :
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing tools to cut fiber optic cable:
How we Picked the Top tools to cut fiber optic cable
Cost and performance are essential factors to consider when acquiring a tools to cut fiber optic cable. More enterprises entering the tools to cut fiber optic cable market means more options for quality and performance. The most expensive tools to cut fiber optic cable does not always indicate the best decision for you and your money. Many low-cost models offer excellent performance and comfort.
A brand with high-quality products and outstanding customer service is the ideal choice for tools to cut fiber optic cable. Good brand products are created with extreme care and precision, and they will always be available to answer your questions, correct any product flaws, or refund your money if any damage is found.
Before you click the buy now button or add items to your shopping cart, make sure the product fulfills your requirements.
Specs matter while choosing a product. They define the product’s capabilities. With so many options available, it’s vital to pick the correct one.
Choose the tools to cut fiber optic cable precision-engineered to fit your demands.
Performance, features, and affordability are the three primary factors to consider when comparing specifications. Each of these criteria has a role in your final choice. Considering all of them ensures you got the most value for money.
The world is filled of great tools to cut fiber optic cable, making it difficult to choose. A decision can be made by looking at the design. Materials used in manufacture, color scheme, and even visual weighing all contribute to a product’s overall design. Knowing this can help you locate a product that exactly meets your tastes and demands.
Stability and Control
We weighed the stability and control of a tools to cut fiber optic cable in determining its performance.
Keep in mind the item’s stability and control.
We consider the product’s impact on our lives and how we will feel when utilizing it.
Nobody likes to be uncomfortable or constrained when doing what they love. When deciding whether to use a product, consider its comfort tools to cut fiber optic cable. There are various sorts of tools to cut fiber optic cable that provide stability, control, and comfort. If you buy a fishing kayak, you don’t want to spend the whole trip thinking about how badly you want to get out because your back hurts or your feet are tired.
The manner a tools to cut fiber optic cable is designed and built, as well as the material used, determine its durability. Select the tools to cut fiber optic cable that can tolerate wear, pressure, and damage.
What Are Today’s Most Popular tools to cut fiber optic cable Models?
There are many tools to cut fiber optic cable items accessible today for men and women seeking quality and reliability. Every tools to cut fiber optic cable model follows the same essential premise. But they appeal to various users.
It’s no secret that certain products appeal to specific populations. What if you could see which products were the most popular across all consumers? You can, and we’ve got the list. Check out our collection of products that appear to appeal to all ages, genders, and locations.
How to Choose the Most Popular tools to cut fiber optic cable
Price is an obvious factor to consider, as you want to ensure it is acceptable for your needs.
Quality should also be examined because buying a low-quality goods will not help you achieve your main aim of obtaining the best product.
Finally, while not as obvious as price or quality, popularity can be just as significant as both when it comes to attracting new customers.
1: How much is tools to cut fiber optic cable?
tools to cut fiber optic cable come in a variety of designs and pricing ranges. It’s difficult to predict product costs nowadays. You don’t know how much something costs because the pricing range is so vast. For example, a pair of pants can range from $20 to $200 depending on where you buy them. Similarly, additional goods like as tools to cut fiber optic cable.
2. Is tools to cut fiber optic cable worth it?
We are, without a doubt, a disposable civilization. We’re continually assaulted with ads advertising the latest and greatest tools to cut fiber optic cable. But are they tools to cut fiber optic cable worth our money? Some of them are if you pick wisely! Some, not so much.
3. Is it time to get a new tools to cut fiber optic cable
You’re looking for a new tools to cut fiber optic cable. What do you think? It’s difficult to predict future price changes. If there are no signs of production slowing, it can be worth buying now to enjoy your investment sooner. But if output is declining and prices are predicted to rise, you might want to wait until the buzz has died down before making a choice.
4. What is the tools to cut fiber optic cable?
Sorry if you’re perplexed. I know it’s not an easy choice! But it’s one of the most crucial choices you’ll ever make. If you’re still unsure which type of tools to cut fiber optic cable is best for you, I recommend comparing the characteristics and functionalities of the tools to cut fiber optic cable listed above. Each has advantages and disadvantages.
5. Why should I buy a tools to cut fiber optic cable?
You can tell if you need or want a tools to cut fiber optic cable by looking at your existing inventory. You probably don’t need it and should reconsider buying it. If you can’t get go of the old one, you could sell it and use the proceeds to buy the new one.
This is a fun and easy approach to finish your task.