Top 10 Thermal Paste For Laptop: Editor Recommended
1. ARCTIC MX-4 – Thermal Compound Paste For Coolers | Heat Sink Paste | Composed of Carbon Micro-particles | Easy to Apply | High Durability – 4 Grams
- The new version of the #1 bestseller: the MX-4 Edition 2019 convinces everyone with its usual quality and performance, that have always distinguished it.
- Better than liquid metal: composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It s that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently
- Thermal compound: The MX-4 Edition 2019 formula s exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit
- Safe application: The MX-4 Edition 2019 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards
- High durability: in contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, The MX-4 Edition 2019 doesn’t compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last At least for 8 years.
2. GENNEL G106-20g Thermal Compound Paste for Coolers, Heat Sink Paste, High Heat Dissipation Performance, Thermal Grease Paste jar for Processor/CPU/PS4/Laptop
- Thermal Compound Paste For Coolers – Helps disperse the heat from CPU to heatsink effectively
- High Durability – Suitable for CPU,VGA,LED,PS4,Chipset and other PC components
- Hight Thermal Conductivity : >3.05W/m-k
- High temperature resistance Non-toxic, tasteless, non-corrosive
- Package Includes : 1 * 20g Thermal paste ; 1 * Thermal paste spatula
3. LEDdess Thermal Grease Paste for PC Computer Laptop CPU Cooler GPU Graphics Card(3 Grams, P Series)
- The LEDdess Thermal Paste guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- Thermal Conductivity: 4.5W/MK
- Suitable for: CPU heatsink or chip. High temperature resistance
- low thermal resistance and high conductivity for superior heat transfer. .Apply to CPU,VGA,chipset and other PC components.
- High stability and reliability. Helps disperse the heat from CPU to heatsink effectively.
4. ARCTIC MX-4 (4 Grams) – Thermal Compound Paste, Carbon Based High Performance, Heatsink Paste, Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material
- WELL PROVEN QUALITY: The design of our thermal paste packaging’s has changed several times, the formula of the composition has remained unchanged, so our MX pastes have stood for high quality
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: With excellent temperature reduction performance, the MX-4 is ideal for CPU and GPU cooling, and other applications between power semiconductor components and heatsinks
- SAFE APPLICATION: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive, which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards
- HIGH DURABILITY: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years
- EASY TO APPLY: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners
5. Noctua NT-H1 3.5g, Pro-Grade Thermal Compound Paste (3.5g)
- Renowned premium-grade thermal compound for optimal heat-transfer from the CPU or GPU to the heatsink; more than 150 awards and recommendations
- Easy to apply (no need to spread before heatsink installation) and easy to clean with dry paper towel or tissue (no cleaning alcohol required)
- Not electrically conductive and non-corroding thermal grease: no risk of short-circuits and safe to use with all types of heatsinks
- Trusted Noctua quality with excellent long-term stability: recommended storage time up to 3 years, recommended usage time on the CPU up to 5 years
- 3.5g pack for around 3-20 applications (depending on CPU size, e.g. ~3 applications for TR4, ~20 for LGA1151)
6. Corsair TM30 Performance Thermal Paste | Ultra-Low Thermal Impedance CPU/GPU | 3 Grams|w/applicator
- Enthusiast CPU Thermal Compound: Premium Zinc Oxide based thermal compound for optimal thermal performance.
- Cools your CPU and GPU: Install new, or replace existing thermal compound on your CPU and GPU to improve heat transfer and lower temperatures.
- Improved CPU Cooling: Ultra-low thermal impedance lowers CPU temperatures vs common thermal paste.
- Installation Made Easy: An included application stencil and spreader take the guesswork out of applying XTM50 to your CPU cooler.
- Filling the Gap: XTM50’s low-viscosity allows it to easily fill microscopic abrasions and channels for peak thermal transfer.
- Long Service Life: XTM50’s high-stability liquid compound lasts for years with no drying, cracking or change in consistency.
- Safe For You And Your PC: Non-conductive and contains zero volatile compounds.
7. Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Cooling Compound Paste 3.5g Heatsink Paste High-Density Polysynthetic Silver with Bonus Tool (Arctic Silver with Bonus Tool)
- Arctic Silver 5 contains over 88% thermally conductive filler by weight. In addition to micronized silver, Arctic Silver 5 also contains sub-micron zinc oxide, aluminum oxide and boron nitride particles.
- Its unique high-density filling of micronized silver and enhanced thermally conductive ceramic particles, Arctic Silver 5 provides a new level of performance and stability
- Bonus Tool will come in handy rather then getting your hands dirty
- Coverage Area: A 3.5g gram syringe contains enough compound to cover at least 15 to 25 small CPU cores, or 6 to 10 large CPU cores, or 2 to 5 heat plates. At a layer 0.003″ thick, the 3.5g gram syringe will cover approximately 16 square inches.
- 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core
8. Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste, 1g
- Thermal paste ideal for optimizing thermal conductivity
- Thermal conductivity: 12.5 W / mk
- Thermal resistance: 0.0032 K / W
- Electrical conductivity: * 0 pS / m
- Content: 1g
9. Arctic Silver 5 AS5-3.5G Thermal Paste
- 99.9% pure micronized silver
- Non-electrically conductive
- Will not separate, run, migrate or bleed
- Thermal conductance: >350 000W/m2 degreesC (0.001 inch layer)
- Easy to apply and remove
10. Thermal Paste, 5 Pack ThermalCoolFlux(TM) High Performance Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Paste
- High Thermal Conductivity: >3.2 W/mK
- 5-pack of 1.5g Easy-to-Use and Store Syringes
- Silver polysynthetic thermal paste grease
- Great for Computer CPU & GPU
- Get system cooling performance you can trust