For your convenience, we’ve compiled a list of ten various personal location beacon for hiking brand possibilities that we’ve examined and researched in order to assist you in making an informed decision.
10 personal location beacon for hiking: Editor Recommended
10 personal location beacon for hiking Review:
1. ACR ResQLink View – Buoyant Personal Locator Beacon with GPS for Hiking, Boating and All Outdoor Adventures (Model PLB 425) ACR 2922
- Once activated, an SOS distress signal with GPS position is sent direct to Search and Rescue forces worldwide using the 406 MHz Emergency Distress Signal with 121.5 MHz Homing Signal (No Subscription Required)
- Small, rugged, lightweight personal locator beacon that is buoyant and includes attachment clips including a belt clip, oral inflation tube clip, straps and lanyards for increased wearability for hikers, boaters, campers, climbers, RVing and all your outdoor adventures
- Send pre-canned non-emergency self test and GPS test messages to multiple contacts via text message (SMS) and email with a customized message using the optional 406Link testing subscription
- Global Coverage using the 3 satellite constellations of COSPAS-SARSAT, which sends your distress message directly to Search and Rescue agencies worldwide without the need for a rescue monitoring center
- A bright LED Strobe light as well as an Infrared Strobe light ensures multiple visual signals to rescuers
Additional Info :
2. McMurdo FAST FIND 220 Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) (45016)
- 406/121.5MHz plb
- Easy to operate
- No subscription needed
- High brightness LED SOS light
- Minimum 24hr continuous operation
Additional Info :
3. acr ResQLink 400 – SOS Personal Locator Beacon with GPS (Model: PLB-400) 2921
- No Subscription Required
- 406 MHz Emergency Distress Signal / Homing signal
- LED Strobe and Infrared Strobe
- Global Coverage / Cospas-Sarsat / MEOSAR
- GPS and Galileo GNSS
Additional Info :
4. ZOLEO Satellite Communicator – Two-Way Global SMS Text Messenger & Email, Emergency SOS Alerting, Check-in & GPS Location – Android iOS Smartphone Accessory
- 🌎ZOLEO GLOBAL TWO-WAY SATELLITE COMMUNICATOR: Rugged, GPS location-aware and Iridium satellite based, the ZOLEO device links with the free ZOLEO app on your smartphone or tablet to keep you connected when outside cell coverage. Monthly subscription required: $20, $35 or $50 (25, 250 or unlimited satellite messages) with cellular, Wi-Fi and SOS messaging included. After the initial 3-month commitment, suspend for just $4/mo. Plans currently available in USA, Canada, Australia, but work globally.
- ✉️GLOBAL MESSAGING AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE: Only ZOLEO extends your messaging coverage to everywhere on earth transmitting over the lowest cost network available (satellite, cellular or Wi-Fi). ZOLEO offers a familiar text messaging experience to and from any SMS text number, email address or another ZOLEO app user. By taking advantage of cellular or Wi-Fi when available and the Iridium network (a truly global satellite network) when it isn’t, only ZOLEO offers seamless coverage wherever you go!
- 📲DEDICATED SMS PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS: Your ZOLEO device includes a dedicated US SMS text number and email address that you can share with contacts that you want to remain accessible to, and that they’ll recognize when you message them. Contacts can send messages directly to your SMS number, email address or via the free ZOLEO app. It’s that simple!
- 🆘EMERGENCY SOS & MORE: If something goes wrong, declaring an SOS ensures your SOS alert and GPS coordinates are sent to GEOS, our 24/7 emergency monitoring and dispatch partner. Other safety features include check-in to let others know you’re OK (using built-in device button or the ZOLEO app) and the ability to add your GPS coordinates to any message. Location Share+ (add-on at $6/mo) allows for automatic location sharing at a selected interval including a breadcrumb trail viewable in a map.
- 💪RUGGED AND BUILT TO WORK FOR DAYS: Long-lasting battery life – 200+ hours or 8+ days checking messages every 12 minutes (Lithium-ion battery). Lightweight (5.3 oz) and compact (3.58 x 2.6 x 1.06 in), the ZOLEO device is rugged with MIL-STD 810G shock-resistance, and superior dust- and water- resistance (IP68). Power input – Micro-USB Type B with a charging time of 2 hours. Operating temperature – -4°F to 131°F.
Additional Info :
5. RESCUEME PLB1 Personal Locator Beacon – USA Programmed
- 7 Year Battery Life / 7 year warranty
- 24+ hour operational life
- Free to use, no subscription charges / Supplied with free flotation pouch
- High brightness strobe light >1 candela
- 66 channel GPS receiver / Unique mounting clip
Additional Info :
6. Garmin 010-01879-00 InReach Mini, Lightweight and Compact Satellite Communicator, Orange
- Small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables 2 way text messaging using the 100 percentage global Iridium network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required). Display size-0.9 x 0.9 inch
- Access downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more by using the free Garmin Earthmate app and compatible devices
- Optional inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your inReach Mini or paired device, basic and premium weather packages available
- Send and receive inReach messages through compatible Garmin devices, including connected wearables and handhelds. Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- NOTICE: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices. It is the responsibility of the user to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used
Additional Info :
7. Tile Pro (2020) 1-pack – High Performance Bluetooth Tracker, Keys Finder and Item Locator for Keys, Bags, and More; 400 ft Range, Water Resistance and 1 Year Replaceable Battery
- FIND KEYS, BAGS & MORE — Directly attach the powerful Pro to keys, backpacks, purses or anything else you need to keep track of regularly and use our free app on iOS or Android to find them.
- FIND NEARBY — Use the Tile app to ring your Pro when it’s within 400 ft. or ask your Smart Home device to find it for you. Tile works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Xfinity, and Siri.
- FIND FAR AWAY — When outside of Bluetooth range, use the Tile app to view your Tile’s most recent location or enlist the secure and anonymous help of the Tile Network to aid in your search.
- FIND YOUR PHONE — Use your Tile to find your phone, even when it’s on silent.
- UPGRADE YOUR FINDING EXPERIENCE — Subscribe to Premium or Premium Protect for proactive finding features and enhanced services including Item Reimbursement, Smart Alerts, and Free Battery Replacement.
Additional Info :
8. Garmin eTrex 10 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator
- Rugged handheld navigator with preloaded worldwide basemap and 2.2 inch monochrome display
- WAAS enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support for fast positioning and a reliable signal
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards for protection against splashes, rain, etc.
- Support for paperless geocaching and Garmin spine mounting accessories. Power with two AA batteries for up to 20 hours of use (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- See high and low elevation points or store waypoints along a track (start, finish and high/low altitude) to estimate time and distance between points
Additional Info :
|Color||Yellow and black|
9. ust See-Me 1.0 Waterproof 28 Lumen Safety Strobe LED Light for Emergency, Camping, Hiking and Outdoor Survival, Orange, One Size (20-51152-08)
- DIMENSIONS: 28 Lumen Safety Strobe – 4.95” L x 1.0” W and weighs 1.8 oz. with (2) AAA batteries (not included)
- RELIABLE: Unbreakable LED bulb flashes 60 times per minute for up to 44 hours and never needs to be replaced
- DURABLE: Waterproof IPX7 which protects against water immersion up to 1 meter
- BE PREPARED: With an easy twist ON/OFF cap this light is visible up to 2.7 miles on a dark, clear night – exceeding the United States Coast Guard requirement of 1 nautical mile
- VERSATILITY: Lanyard cord and hook and loop to ensure for a secure carry
- On the trail or on the water, the waterproof UST See-Me 1.0 LED Lights ensure you can be quickly located in an emergency. An ideal personal locator light, they are visible from 2.7-3.4 miles on a dark, clear night and are great for backpacks, boats, PFDs and more. Approved by the US Coast Guard, the Steady-On Light (20 lumens) runs for up to 17 hours and the Strobe Light (28 lumens) runs for up to 44 hours each on 2 AAA batteries (not included). The lifetime LED bulb never needs to be replaced.
Additional Info :
10. ACR C-Strobe Manual Activated Personal Distress Strobe Light 
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- Exceedingly bright 45 Lumen White LED
- The extensive continuous operating life of greater than 120 hours
- Waterproof – Tested for 24 hrs at 3. 3 ft. (1m)
- Easy twist On/Off activation
- Impact-resistant case
- Uses two “AA” 1. 5V batteries (not included)
Additional Info :
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing personal location beacon for hiking:
How we Picked the Top personal location beacon for hiking
Most of the items mentioned are not hand-picked. The list was generated by AI. But we can guarantee that every product included here has been tried and tested by real people, reviewed by experts, and recommended by real people.
Cost and performance are essential factors to consider when acquiring a personal location beacon for hiking. More enterprises entering the personal location beacon for hiking market means more options for quality and performance. The most expensive personal location beacon for hiking does not always indicate the best decision for you and your money. Many low-cost models offer excellent performance and comfort.
A brand with high-quality products and outstanding customer service is the ideal choice for personal location beacon for hiking. Good brand products are created with extreme care and precision, and they will always be available to answer your questions, correct any product flaws, or refund your money if any damage is found.
Before you click the buy now button or add items to your shopping cart, make sure the product fulfills your requirements.
Specs matter while choosing a product. They define the product’s capabilities. With so many options available, it’s vital to pick the correct one.
Choose the personal location beacon for hiking precision-engineered to fit your demands.
Performance, features, and affordability are the three primary factors to consider when comparing specifications. Each of these criteria has a role in your final choice. Considering all of them ensures you got the most value for money.
The world is filled of great personal location beacon for hiking, making it difficult to choose. A decision can be made by looking at the design. Materials used in manufacture, color scheme, and even visual weighing all contribute to a product’s overall design. Knowing this can help you locate a product that exactly meets your tastes and demands.
Many individuals consider customer reviews while making purchase selections. It’s easy to see why: who knows a product better than those who have used it? When deciding which product to buy, looking through customer reviews can give you a good indication of how others felt about their experience. Not everyone will enjoy every product, and some people will be more likely to post a review than others. Overall, customer evaluations are a good reflection of how happy people are with a product.
Stability and Control
We weighed the stability and control of a personal location beacon for hiking in determining its performance.
Keep in mind the item’s stability and control.
We consider the product’s impact on our lives and how we will feel when utilizing it.
Nobody likes to be uncomfortable or constrained when doing what they love. When deciding whether to use a product, consider its comfort personal location beacon for hiking. There are various sorts of personal location beacon for hiking that provide stability, control, and comfort. If you buy a fishing kayak, you don’t want to spend the whole trip thinking about how badly you want to get out because your back hurts or your feet are tired.
The manner a personal location beacon for hiking is designed and built, as well as the material used, determine its durability. Select the personal location beacon for hiking that can tolerate wear, pressure, and damage.
Also, make sure it has a streamlined style that fits everywhere. A busy mom or a construction worker will appreciate this product’s durability.
What Are Today’s Most Popular personal location beacon for hiking Models?
There are many personal location beacon for hiking items accessible today for men and women seeking quality and reliability. Every personal location beacon for hiking model follows the same essential premise. But they appeal to various users.
It’s no secret that certain products appeal to specific populations. What if you could see which products were the most popular across all consumers? You can, and we’ve got the list. Check out our collection of products that appear to appeal to all ages, genders, and locations.
How to Choose the Most Popular personal location beacon for hiking
The three most crucial criteria to consider are price, quality, and popularity.
Price is an obvious factor to consider, as you want to ensure it is acceptable for your needs.
Quality should also be examined because buying a low-quality goods will not help you achieve your main aim of obtaining the best product.
Finally, while not as obvious as price or quality, popularity can be just as significant as both when it comes to attracting new customers.
1: How much is personal location beacon for hiking?
personal location beacon for hiking come in a variety of designs and pricing ranges. It’s difficult to predict product costs nowadays. You don’t know how much something costs because the pricing range is so vast. For example, a pair of pants can range from $20 to $200 depending on where you buy them. Similarly, additional goods like as personal location beacon for hiking.
2. Is personal location beacon for hiking worth it?
We are, without a doubt, a disposable civilization. We’re continually assaulted with ads advertising the latest and greatest personal location beacon for hiking. But are they personal location beacon for hiking worth our money? Some of them are if you pick wisely! Some, not so much.
3. Is it time to get a new personal location beacon for hiking
You’re looking for a new personal location beacon for hiking. What do you think? It’s difficult to predict future price changes. If there are no signs of production slowing, it can be worth buying now to enjoy your investment sooner. But if output is declining and prices are predicted to rise, you might want to wait until the buzz has died down before making a choice.
4. What is the personal location beacon for hiking?
Sorry if you’re perplexed. I know it’s not an easy choice! But it’s one of the most crucial choices you’ll ever make. If you’re still unsure which type of personal location beacon for hiking is best for you, I recommend comparing the characteristics and functionalities of the personal location beacon for hiking listed above. Each has advantages and disadvantages.
5. Why should I buy a?
You can tell if you need or want a personal location beacon for hiking by looking at your existing inventory. You probably don’t need it and should reconsider buying it. If you can’t get go of the old one, you could sell it and use the proceeds to buy the new one.
This is a fun and easy approach to finish your task.
Let’s face it, we all want to feel good about our purchases. But there are so many! How can you know which is best? You need not be concerned because Aids Quilt has your back. Our trained staff is here to help you find what works for you. Before making a final decision, you can take advantage of our free consultations. Let us show you how easy shopping for home audio equipment can be when you have an expert on your side!