You can depend on our experts to share their product searching experiences with you.
To assist you select the noise meters brand, we examined all the features and came up with a list of ten possible purchases.
We looked at durability, materials, designs, expert reviews, and customer ratings to find the best-performing noise meters.
The review includes detailed performance information and recommendations for your goals and budget. Find out which is best for you.
10 noise meters: Editor Recommended
Our 10 noise meters Review:
1. Decibel Meter Sound Level Reader 30-130dB(A), Hand-held Sound Noise Meter with Backlight Alarm, Digital Noise Meter Decibel Monitoring Tester Calibrated Audio Noise Volume Measuring Instrument
- Sound db meter calibrated at factory, noise measurement range from 0 – 130dBA, accuracy: ±1.5dB, resolution: 0.1dB. Disable the automatic off function, sound meter can continuously measure noise value
- Sound meter features backlight alarm, large LCD display, maximum/ minimum noise monitor, data hold function, auto/manual power off, disable the auto off function, sound level meter can continuously measure noise value, battery indication
- Decibel meter is ideal for music recording, home theater setup, neighbors noise complaints, job-site and noise pollution monitoring
- Portable sound level meter is light and compact design, easy to carry with you and operate with one-hand
- Noise meter comes with 3 pcs AAA batteries, a wind-proof sponge ball and user manual
Additional Info :
2. RISEPRO Decibel Meter, Digital Sound Level Meter 30 – 130 dB Audio Noise Measure Device Backlight MAX/MIN, Data Hold Auto Power Off Dual Ranges HT-80A
- USEFUL TOOL IN YOUR WORK & LIFE – This sound level meter is a great tool for checking, monitoring or controlling the sound level of any environments. It is widely applicable for personal, families, business, studies, industrial and etc.
- WIDE RANGES & ACCURATE MEASUREMENT – It measures range from 30 – 130 dB with frequency range from 31.5 to 4Khz. Highly accurate with +/-1.5dB.
- TIME WEIGHTING & FREQUENCY WEIGHTING – FAST(125mS) for time weighting. TYPE A for frequency weighting.
- HOLD , MAX & MIN, AUTO POWER OFF, BACKLIT – Including all useful features such as data hold, max recorded reading and min recorded reading as well as auto power off. Backlit feature allows use of this meter in the dark.
- GIFT BOX PACKAGE – Black carrying pouch and premium color gift box are come with the meter.
Additional Info :
3. VLIKE LCD Digital Audio Decibel Meter Sound Level Meter Noise Level Meter Sound Monitor dB Meter Noise Measurement Measuring 30 dB to 130 dB MAX Data Hold Function A/C Mode (Batteries Not Include)
- The sound level meter is an instrument used to measure the ambient sound level,such as sound level around factories,workshops,schools,residential,offices,road,audio etc
- It also can be appropriate for noise engineering,product quality control,health prevention and treatment,etc.This audio noise measure device is a great tool for checking, monitoring or controlling and test the sound level of any environments. It is widely applicable for personal, families, business, studies, industrial and etc
- With the measuring scope from 30 to 130dB and shifting function. Digital display,good anti-interference performance,power saving
- With the backlight feature,it is appropriate for gathering the sound data at night.Backlight auto power off function is provided.With power saving and high-reliability circuit design,well-design high-efficiency power supply circuit makes the batteries more durable
- Composite material injection molding process is adopted for casing with anti-drop structure design.It is not only extremely wear-resisting,but also elegant,It’s a mini handheld portable sound level reader
Additional Info :
4. BAFX Products – Decibel Meter/Sound Pressure Level Reader (SPL) / 30-130dBA Range – 1 Year Warranty (Standard)
- FEATURES – Automatic backlit display for easy visibility in dark situations. MAX/MIN hold feature for measuring absolute high/low peaks. +/- 1.5dBA with 0.1dBA resolution & measuring range of 30-130dBA. Automatic power off feature to save battery life (easily disablable). Sampling rate of 2x/Second. Up to 30 hours of continuous use on a single 9V battery.
- EASY – Super easy and simple to use. All readings are measured in dBA, the most common decibel reading for most all applications, home and commercial. Simply turn on and get a reading! Large easy to read backlit display with a MAX/MIN function to know the MAX and MIN dB levels recorded by the meter.
- AFFORDABLE – Our sound meters are designed with the general consumer in mind, made with the features required by most users while eliminating uneccessary features that only add to the cost that will not normally be used by most consumers. This way you will only be paying for what you really need in a sound meter, a decibel reading.
- VERSATILE – A great basic sound meter for use across the spectrum in many different fields from music recording, neighbor noise complaints, industrial settings, office settings, speech therapy & more.
- WARRANTY – 1 Year no hassle manufacutrer warranty against all manufacturing defects with friendly and responsive USA based support staff who will be happy to help with any and all questions or concerns!
Additional Info :
5. Dr.meter EM100 Kids Protective Earmuffs with Noise Blocking Children Ear muffs for Sleeping, Studying, Shooting, Babies 27NRR Adjustable Head Band, Green
- 【Dr.meter Kids Ear Muffs】A safe design tailored for smaller ears, super safety and comfort
- 【Efficient Noise Reduction】With 27NRR noise reduction rating, ideal for blocking noise caused in large crowds, airports, construction sites and daily life
- 【Comfortable Wearing】Adjustable soft PU leather headband fits all head sizes, padded ear cushion gives a comfortable snug fit and enhanced noise blocking ability
- 【Foldable Structure】Thanks to 360 rotatable cups, its whole body can be folded into very compact size, lightweight and portable to anywhere
- 【Authorized Certification】 ANSI S3.19 Tested & Certified (American National Standards Institute) and CE EN 352.1 Tested & Certified (European Standard)
Additional Info :
6. Cadrim Decibel Meter – Digital Sound Level Meter, Self-Calibration Decibel Reader, Noise Meter with LCD Display Measurement Range 40-130 dB spl Meter (Battery Included)…
- 【Max / Min / Hold Function】Cadrim decibel meter can record the current maximum or minimum decibel value; the hold function freezes the reading on the display without worrying that the reading is too fast to record.
- 【Accurate and Sensitive 】0.5s response time, no contact. Can measure noise level under any circumstances, quickly display accurate measurement result.Measuring Range 40~130dBA ; +/-3.5dB Accuracy with 0.1dB Resolution.Frequency range from 31.5 to 4Khz.(When the range is exceeded, this decible meter will display “OL”.)
- 【Digital LCD Display& Backlight Function 】The Digital Sound Level Meter has a large clear LCD backlight display that can show the measurement clearly. Long press “Hold” to turn on the backlight to get the easy reading during the night and reduce the damage to the eyes.
- 【Auto Power-off Function 】When the decibel reader is not used, it will automatically turn off after 15 minutes to save battery life. (With a 1x 9v battery, a single 9v battery can last for 30 hours.)
- 【Convenient and Lightweight 】Cadrim sound pressure level (SPL) meter is lightweight and easy to carry. With a mounting hole for the tripod，which can be placed on the stand and is easier to measure when your hands are busy. It’s widely used in factories, transportation, car, baby room and audio system offices, sound quality control in homes, schools,s, and construction sites.
Additional Info :
7. TestHelper SW-525A Sound Level Meter Tester 30-130db Large Screen Red LCD Display Wall Hanging Type Decibel Noise Measuring with Alarm (Sound Level Meter)
- Large Screen LCD Display
Additional Info :
8. ennoLogic Decibel Meter and Recorder – Digital Sound Level Meter, Noise Logger and Tester – Max/Min/Hold, Range 30-130 dBA – eS528L
- THE ENNOLOGIC DECIBEL METER provides accurate sound level (decibels or loudness) readings from 30 to 130 dB with ±1.5 dB accuracy. It is the ideal tool to discover if something at your workplace or in your neighborhood is too loud, potentially causing hearing damage. Loudness is highly subjective and difficult to determine without proper equipment. Use this Type 2 decibel meter to get convincing data for any situation.
- AVOID OR RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS: Monitor and record noise levels in your neighborhood and outdoor traffic in your area. Check how loud your car audio is. Make sure your aftermarket exhaust is below the noise ordinance limits. Check the decibel level of leaf blowers, weed eaters, lawn mowers, and tractors. Know the actual sound level in decibels before talking to your neighbors.
- DETERMINE IF YOUR WORKPLACE IS SAFE: Do you need to prove to your coworkers that a noise source at your workplace is too loud and causes hearing damage? Monitor sound levels on a construction site? Now you can monitor and record sound levels of machines or equipment, or perform area noise monitoring anywhere. Unlike other meters, the ennoLogic eS528L can record noise levels for hours or days for later review and to provide supporting data.
- VERY USEFUL AT HOME: Balance the outputs of your home theater speakers, not easily done by ear. Sound proof doors and windows. Measure how quietly your air conditioning runs, or sound levels of home appliances. Or take this meter to a store to compare the noise level of appliances or air conditioners before purchasing.
- RELIABLE AND ROBUST DECIBEL METER: Measurement range 30-130 dBA, accurate to ±1.5 dB. A and C frequency weighting. Fast and slow response. MAX reading display and ANALOG BAR GRAPH DISPLAY. Analog outputs (DC and AC). Large 1.5” LCD display with BACKLIGHT, easy to read even from a distance. Tripod mount (tripod not included). External power option. Auto power off. Comes with 9V battery, Software CD (Windows only), USB cable and user manual. 10 YEAR WARRANTY.
Additional Info :
9. Baby Hearing Protection Earmuffs, Dr.meter 31NRR Noise Cancelling Headphones with Adjustable Head Band for Infants from 0 to 3 Years
- 【Optimal Ear Protection for Babies】: Loud noises can be disruptive and even dangerous for babies if not adequately protected against. The high noise reduction rating (NRR31dB) of these baby’s ear muffs, are perfect for little ones under 36 months.
- 【Skin-Friendly and Snug Fitting】 : A comfy, snug fit means that babies won’t be bothered by the feeling of wearing these ear protection earmuffs thanks to the high quality PU leather craftsmanship. The ear cups are soft, padded and won’t irritate the tender skin of infants and can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth.
- 【Superb Noise Cancelling】: Your baby’s hearing is our top priority, and to ensure optimal noise absorption, the Dr.meter low-profile earmuffs are made of shock-proof ABS housing and high-density foam for the ultimate ear protection.
- 【Fits Many Head Sizes】: Comfort and fit go hand-in-hand. The headband on these earmuffs can stretch to different sizes, even withstanding a scalability test with 10,000 motions for proven durability. Use the bonus provided storage bag to keep them clean and organized.
- 【Built to Last】: We all know babies can break things easily, so to make them as indestructible as possible, these noise cancelling headphones feature high tenacity ABS ear cap housing as well as a POM headband that can fold and twist without damage.
Additional Info :
|Color||Green-infant Hearing Protection Earmuffs|
10. Protmex PT6708 Sound Level Meter Digital Sound Level Meter Reader Measurement Range 30-130 dBA Accuracy 1.5dB Noise Meter with Large LCD Screen Display Fast and Slow Selection
- This uses to measure the sound level of sound equipment in Work and Life: such as factories, workshops, schools, residential, office areas, traffic roads, audio and other occasions. Also applies to noise engineering, product quality control, health control and so on.
- The Protmex Noise Meter With the backlight feature, it is appropriate for gathering the sound data at night. To save power, backlight auto power off function is provided.
- The Sound level meter utilize a electrics condenser microphone to monitor sound levels from 30 to 130 decibels at an accuracy of +/-1.5 dB with a 0.1 dB resolution. A and C weighting network selection.
- Maximum (MAX) locking function; Digital display, good anti-interference performance, power saving
- The Protmex sound meter weighs less than 7 ounces, and is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand.
Additional Info :
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing noise meters:
How we Picked the Top noise meters
Cost and performance are essential factors to consider when acquiring a noise meters. More enterprises entering the noise meters market means more options for quality and performance. The most expensive noise meters does not always indicate the best decision for you and your money. Many low-cost models offer excellent performance and comfort.
A brand with high-quality products and outstanding customer service is the ideal choice for noise meters. Good brand products are created with extreme care and precision, and they will always be available to answer your questions, correct any product flaws, or refund your money if any damage is found.
Before you click the buy now button or add items to your shopping cart, make sure the product fulfills your requirements.
Specs matter while choosing a product. They define the product’s capabilities. With so many options available, it’s vital to pick the correct one.
Choose the noise meters precision-engineered to fit your demands.
Performance, features, and affordability are the three primary factors to consider when comparing specifications. Each of these criteria has a role in your final choice. Considering all of them ensures you got the most value for money.
The world is filled of great noise meters, making it difficult to choose. A decision can be made by looking at the design. Materials used in manufacture, color scheme, and even visual weighing all contribute to a product’s overall design. Knowing this can help you locate a product that exactly meets your tastes and demands.
Stability and Control
We weighed the stability and control of a noise meters in determining its performance.
Keep in mind the item’s stability and control.
We consider the product’s impact on our lives and how we will feel when utilizing it.
Nobody likes to be uncomfortable or constrained when doing what they love. When deciding whether to use a product, consider its comfort noise meters. There are various sorts of noise meters that provide stability, control, and comfort. If you buy a fishing kayak, you don’t want to spend the whole trip thinking about how badly you want to get out because your back hurts or your feet are tired.
The manner a noise meters is designed and built, as well as the material used, determine its durability. Select the noise meters that can tolerate wear, pressure, and damage.
What Are Today’s Most Popular noise meters Models?
There are many noise meters items accessible today for men and women seeking quality and reliability. Every noise meters model follows the same essential premise. But they appeal to various users.
It’s no secret that certain products appeal to specific populations. What if you could see which products were the most popular across all consumers? You can, and we’ve got the list. Check out our collection of products that appear to appeal to all ages, genders, and locations.
How to Choose the Most Popular noise meters
Price is an obvious factor to consider, as you want to ensure it is acceptable for your needs.
Quality should also be examined because buying a low-quality goods will not help you achieve your main aim of obtaining the best product.
Finally, while not as obvious as price or quality, popularity can be just as significant as both when it comes to attracting new customers.
1: How much is noise meters?
noise meters come in a variety of designs and pricing ranges. It’s difficult to predict product costs nowadays. You don’t know how much something costs because the pricing range is so vast. For example, a pair of pants can range from $20 to $200 depending on where you buy them. Similarly, additional goods like as noise meters.
2. Is noise meters worth it?
We are, without a doubt, a disposable civilization. We’re continually assaulted with ads advertising the latest and greatest noise meters. But are they noise meters worth our money? Some of them are if you pick wisely! Some, not so much.
3. Is it time to get a new noise meters
You’re looking for a new noise meters. What do you think? It’s difficult to predict future price changes. If there are no signs of production slowing, it can be worth buying now to enjoy your investment sooner. But if output is declining and prices are predicted to rise, you might want to wait until the buzz has died down before making a choice.
4. What is the noise meters?
Sorry if you’re perplexed. I know it’s not an easy choice! But it’s one of the most crucial choices you’ll ever make. If you’re still unsure which type of noise meters is best for you, I recommend comparing the characteristics and functionalities of the noise meters listed above. Each has advantages and disadvantages.
5. Why should I buy a noise meters?
You can tell if you need or want a noise meters by looking at your existing inventory. You probably don’t need it and should reconsider buying it. If you can’t get go of the old one, you could sell it and use the proceeds to buy the new one.
This is a fun and easy approach to finish your task.