For your convenience, we’ve compiled a list of ten various amp for 1200 watt subwoofer brand possibilities that we’ve examined and researched in order to assist you in making an informed decision.
10 amp for 1200 watt subwoofer: Editor Recommended
10 amp for 1200 watt subwoofer Review:
1. Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control, 1200W
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,600 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,200 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with +6 or +12dB boost at 45Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 4 Gauge Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow. Damping Factor – 150<
- Stable at 1 ohm | Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- Highly Efficient Heatsink Design allows for Maximum Reliability & Performance
Additional Info :
2. Rockville SK510 Package 10″ 1200w Loaded K5 Car Subwoofer Enclosure+DB11 Amp
- Loaded Sub Enclosure Features: Rockville Single 10″ K5 1200w Car Subwoofer Pre-loaded In Vented Sub Enclosure, Peak Power Handling: 1200 Watts, Program Power Handling: 600 Watts, CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Vent dimensions (inches): 2″ x 6.5″ x 8″, Tuning frequency of enclosure: 35 Hz, 2″ 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire
- Features of Amplifier: Rockville dB11 1400w/700w RMS 2-Ohm Class-D Mono Car Amplifier and Bass Remote, CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Peak Power Rating: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song) – 2 Ohm: 1400 Watts x 1 Channel, – 4 Ohm: 880 Watts x 1 Channel, High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Features of wire kit:, Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit, (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable, 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables, 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
Additional Info :
3. Sound Storm Laboratories LOPRO10 Amplified Car Subwoofer – 1200 Watts Max Power, Low Profile, 10 Inch Subwoofer, Remote Subwoofer Control, Great For Vehicles Needing Bass But Have Limited Space, Black
- Built-in amplifier: with a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies
- Variable Low-Pass Filter – A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes above the filter’s frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High level inputs: speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the LOPRO10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low-Level Inputs – Line level inputs (RCA inputs / low-level inputs) use RCA interconnect cables to link the LOPRO10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable bass boost: variable bass boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost Range to just the way you like it
- Dimensions: 15” x 9. 75” x 3”. If you are short on space, This is a great solution for you. The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles
- : sound storm provides a powerful 3-year Platinum online dealer so long as the purchase is made through . We strongly encourage Professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Additional Info :
4. BOSS Audio Systems R6002 Riot Series Car Audio Stereo Amplifier – 1200 High Output, 2 Channel, Class A/B, 2/4 Ohm, Low/High Level Inputs, High/Low Pass Crossover, Full Range, Bridgeable, Subwoofer
- Power – 600 Max x 2 @ 2 Ohms, 300 Max x 2 @ 4 Ohms, 1200 Max Bridged x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- Full Range – With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- Low & High Level Inputs – A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Variable Input Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Specs – Dimensions: 12.28” x 10.44” x 2.25”, Weight: 5.86 lbs., Speaker Impedance: 2 to 8 Ohm, THD @ RMS Output: 0.01%, S/N Ratio: 102 dB, Frequency Response: 9 Hz to 50 kHz, Fuse Quantity: 2 25 Amp ATO Blade
- Warranty – BOSS Audio Systems provides a 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty for purchases through Amazon.Com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper functionality
Additional Info :
5. Rockville RV12.2B 1200W Dual 12″ Car Subwoofer Enclosure+Mono Amplifier+Amp Kit
- Rockville RV12.2B 1200W dual 12″ Car Subwoofer Enclosure amplifier+amp kit
- Rockville RV12.2B Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. 1200 watts peak power/ 400 watts RMS cea-2031 rating. Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. Quasi transmission Line cabinet design.
- Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment. Exterior: high quality aviation grade tweed Carpet. Oversize Rockville Shield embroidery. Mono, Gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. Dual, high-power, high-efficiency 12″ Subwoofers.
- 1200 watts peak power. Power output: 200 watts RMS cea-2006 power @ 4-Ohm and 97DBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4 ohms). Frequency Response: 15Hz – 20Khz (-3Db). RMS power: 400 watts @ 2 ohms. 4 ohm mono-block class A/B.
- 17″ High grade twisted pair 100% Copper RCA cables. 17′ 8 gauge translucent Blue Super flex Power cable. 3′ 8 gauge clear super flex ground wire. 17′ 18 gauge Blue remote cable. 17′ 16 gauge speaker wire. Gold Plated anl heat resistant fuse holder
Additional Info :
6. MTX TNP212D2 12″ 1200 Watt 4 Ohm Dual Loaded Car Audio Subwoofer Package with Sub Enclosure, Planet 1500W Monoblock A/B Amplifier & 8 Gauge Wiring Kit
- COMPLETE SOUND PACKAGE: Upgrade your cars sound system with this complete package that includes MTX 12 inch dual loaded car subwoofer, a sub enclosure, Planet Audio monoblock amplifier and a complete 8 gauge amp installation wiring kit
- CAR SUBWOOFER: The MTX Terminator series subwoofer system includes 2 subs, sub enclosure and a car amp; Boasts 1200 watts max power and 400 watts RMS; Features rubber surround, polypropylene cone and a 2-inch aluminum single 4 ohms voice coil
- SUBWOOFER BOX ENCLOSURE: This MTX enclosure features solid MDF construction and thick black carpet; Dimensions (H x W x D1 x D2): 14 x 29.69 x 13.5 x 11.13 inches
- CAR AMPLIFIER: Planet Audio Amplifier delivers 700 watts RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohm, 1100 watts RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohm, 2500 watts RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohm max power, 1500 watt max power; Switchable input sensitivity: 100mV 2V or 2V 8V; Selectable bass boost (0 to +18dB); Signal to noise ratio: 102dB; Frequency response: 20 20KHz; Dimensions (H x W x L): 2.19 x 10 x 10 inches; Remote control included
- INSTALLATION WIRING KIT: 20-foot 8 gauge red power cable; 1/4-inch gold plated ring terminal; 3-foot 8 gauge black ground cable; Number 10 gold plated ring terminal; 16-foot 18 gauge blue turn on wire; 20-foot high performance RCA interconnect; (3) Rubber grommets; 30-foot speaker wire; 5/16-inch Gold plated ring terminal; 6-foot split loom tubing; (20) 4-inch wire ties
Additional Info :
7. MTX TNP212D2 12-Inch 400-Watt RMS Dual Loaded 1200-Watt Car Subwoofer Enclosure Audio with Sub Box, Mono Block Amplifier, and 8 Gauge Amplifier Amp Complete Wiring Installation Kit
- ADD BASS: Add some bass to your car with the MTX 2 x 12 subwoofer Party Pack; The enclosure designs delivers bass that exceeds expectation; Each subwoofer can handle 200-watts RMS power (400-watts RMS for entire enclosure)
- HIGH QUAILITY: Enclosure is constructed with extra strength 5/8 inch medium density fiberboard to ensure the enclosure contains low frequency sound waves generated by subwoofer without problem
- MONO BLOCK AMPLIFIER: Includes a 250-watt mono block amplifier that easily connects to any source, including factory radios; Designed for use with TNE212D enclosure
- AMPLIFIER INSTALLATION KIT: Features a 20 foot 8 gauge red power cable, competition high quality fuse holder, 3 feet of 8 gauge black ground cable, 16 feet of 18 gauge blue turn on wire, a 20 foot high performance RCA interconnect, 30 feet of speaker wire, 20, 4 inch wire ties, 3, rubber grommets, a Number 10 ring terminal, a 5/16 inch ring terminal, and a 1/4 inch ring terminal
- SPECIFICATIONS: Subwoofer enclosure: Max power: 1200 watt; RMS power: 600 watt; Single 4 ohm voice coils per sub (pre wired down to 2 ohm load); Frequency response : 37 150Hz; Dimensions (HxWxD) : 13.875 x 29.625 x 13.875 inches
Additional Info :
8. KICKER 44DCWC122 12″ 1200W 2 Ohm Complete Subwoofer Bass Package with Loaded Sub Enclosure, Boss 1100W Monoblock A/B Amplifier, and 4 Gauge Wiring Kit
- COMPLETE SOUND SYSTEM: Upgrade your car’s sound system with this complete amplified bass package bundle that includes Kicker 12″ dual loaded subwoofers, a sub enclosure, a Boss Audio monoblock A/B amplifier, and a 4-gauge amp wiring kit
- CAR SUBWOOFERS: The Kicker 2-ohm subwoofers boast 1200 watts max power and 600 watts RMS; 98.4 dB sensitivity
- CAR AMPLIFIER: The Boss Audio Riot Mono Car Audio MOSFET Power Amplifier delivers 1100 watts x 1 at 2 ohms to power your subwoofer. It includes a remote bass control; Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.13 x 2.25 x 10.44 inches
- SUBWOOFER BOX ENCLOSURE: This Kicker enclosure features a custom port design and is made with heavy MDF construction and thick black carpet; Dimensions (L x W1 x W2 x H): 31.88 x 13.2 x 17.25 x 16 inches
- AMPLIFIER WIRING KIT: Deluxe high quality fuse holder; Gold-plated ANL fuse (100 amps); 17-ft 4-gauge Super Flex orange cable; 3ft 4-gauge Super Flex blue cable; 17-ft 18-gauge blue turn-on wire; 25-ft 16-gauge Super Flex speaker wire; 17-ft deluxe RCA interconnect; 3 grommets; 5/16-in gold plated ring terminal; 1/4-in gold plated ring terminal; # 10 gold-plated ring terminal; 4 gold-plated speaker terminals; 20, 4-inch wire ties
Additional Info :
9. Pyramid BNPS122 12″ 1200W Car Audio Speakers with Neon Accent Lighting and 4 OHM Impedance, Subwoofer Box, 1500W Mono Amplifier, & Amp Kit
- SUBWOOFER: The Pyramid BNPS122 12″ dual car audio subwooofers with a built in neon accent lighting, specially treated black rubber edge suspension, and bandpass alignment for extra deep bass.
- MONO CAR AMPLIFIER: The Boss AR1500M MONO class a/b amplifier features a MAX power of 1500 watts and a RMS power of 700 watts at 4 ohm
- AMPLIFIER KIT: This 8 Gauge amplifier installation kit has everything you need to install your amplifier in your car.
- SUBWOOFER BOX & SPECIFICATIONS: Plexi Glass Front Window; Frequency Response: 35Hz 1K Hz; 4 Ohm Impedance
- DIMENSIONS: 6.5″ W x 2.625″ H x 11 11/32″L
Additional Info :
10. Kicker 46CXA1200.1 1200-Watt Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- KICKER 46CXA12001T CXA1200.1 1200 Watt RMS Mono Class D Car Stereo Amplifier Amp. Efficient Class-D amplifier. Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference. Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound. KickEQ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies.
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies. FIT+ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio. Accepts up to 40-volt input signal. Small footprint for easier installation.
- Compatible with CXARC Remote Bass Control. Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look. Dimension (L x W x H): 15.75 inch x 9 inch x 4 inch. Weight: 7.75 lbs.
- Specifications: Power Rating: 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan., 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan., 1 ohms: 1200×1 +/-10% chan.
- CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.). Dimensions: 12 in. (30,6 mm). Frequency Response: 25 – 200Hz. Input sensitivity: Low level: 250mV-10V ; High level: 1V-40V. Signal to Noise Ration: 95dB. Active Crossover: Variable Lo-pass 50Hz–200Hz, 12dB/octave. Subsonic Filter @ 25hz, 24db/octave. KickEQ Boost: Variable 0-6dB @40Hz.
Additional Info :
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing amp for 1200 watt subwoofer:
How we Picked the Top amp for 1200 watt subwoofer
Cost and performance are essential factors to consider when acquiring a amp for 1200 watt subwoofer. More enterprises entering the amp for 1200 watt subwoofer market means more options for quality and performance. The most expensive amp for 1200 watt subwoofer does not always indicate the best decision for you and your money. Many low-cost models offer excellent performance and comfort.
A brand with high-quality products and outstanding customer service is the ideal choice for amp for 1200 watt subwoofer. Good brand products are created with extreme care and precision, and they will always be available to answer your questions, correct any product flaws, or refund your money if any damage is found.
Before you click the buy now button or add items to your shopping cart, make sure the product fulfills your requirements.
Specs matter while choosing a product. They define the product’s capabilities. With so many options available, it’s vital to pick the correct one.
Choose the amp for 1200 watt subwoofer precision-engineered to fit your demands.
Performance, features, and affordability are the three primary factors to consider when comparing specifications. Each of these criteria has a role in your final choice. Considering all of them ensures you got the most value for money.
The world is filled of great amp for 1200 watt subwoofer, making it difficult to choose. A decision can be made by looking at the design. Materials used in manufacture, color scheme, and even visual weighing all contribute to a product’s overall design. Knowing this can help you locate a product that exactly meets your tastes and demands.
Stability and Control
We weighed the stability and control of a amp for 1200 watt subwoofer in determining its performance.
Keep in mind the item’s stability and control.
We consider the product’s impact on our lives and how we will feel when utilizing it.
Nobody likes to be uncomfortable or constrained when doing what they love. When deciding whether to use a product, consider its comfort amp for 1200 watt subwoofer. There are various sorts of amp for 1200 watt subwoofer that provide stability, control, and comfort. If you buy a fishing kayak, you don’t want to spend the whole trip thinking about how badly you want to get out because your back hurts or your feet are tired.
The manner a amp for 1200 watt subwoofer is designed and built, as well as the material used, determine its durability. Select the amp for 1200 watt subwoofer that can tolerate wear, pressure, and damage.
What Are Today’s Most Popular amp for 1200 watt subwoofer Models?
There are many amp for 1200 watt subwoofer items accessible today for men and women seeking quality and reliability. Every amp for 1200 watt subwoofer model follows the same essential premise. But they appeal to various users.
It’s no secret that certain products appeal to specific populations. What if you could see which products were the most popular across all consumers? You can, and we’ve got the list. Check out our collection of products that appear to appeal to all ages, genders, and locations.
How to Choose the Most Popular amp for 1200 watt subwoofer
Price is an obvious factor to consider, as you want to ensure it is acceptable for your needs.
Quality should also be examined because buying a low-quality goods will not help you achieve your main aim of obtaining the best product.
Finally, while not as obvious as price or quality, popularity can be just as significant as both when it comes to attracting new customers.
1: How much is amp for 1200 watt subwoofer?
amp for 1200 watt subwoofer come in a variety of designs and pricing ranges. It’s difficult to predict product costs nowadays. You don’t know how much something costs because the pricing range is so vast. For example, a pair of pants can range from $20 to $200 depending on where you buy them. Similarly, additional goods like as amp for 1200 watt subwoofer.
2. Is amp for 1200 watt subwoofer worth it?
We are, without a doubt, a disposable civilization. We’re continually assaulted with ads advertising the latest and greatest amp for 1200 watt subwoofer. But are they amp for 1200 watt subwoofer worth our money? Some of them are if you pick wisely! Some, not so much.
3. Is it time to get a new amp for 1200 watt subwoofer
You’re looking for a new amp for 1200 watt subwoofer. What do you think? It’s difficult to predict future price changes. If there are no signs of production slowing, it can be worth buying now to enjoy your investment sooner. But if output is declining and prices are predicted to rise, you might want to wait until the buzz has died down before making a choice.
4. What is the amp for 1200 watt subwoofer?
Sorry if you’re perplexed. I know it’s not an easy choice! But it’s one of the most crucial choices you’ll ever make. If you’re still unsure which type of amp for 1200 watt subwoofer is best for you, I recommend comparing the characteristics and functionalities of the amp for 1200 watt subwoofer listed above. Each has advantages and disadvantages.
5. Why should I buy a?
You can tell if you need or want a amp for 1200 watt subwoofer by looking at your existing inventory. You probably don’t need it and should reconsider buying it. If you can’t get go of the old one, you could sell it and use the proceeds to buy the new one.
This is a fun and easy approach to finish your task.
Let’s face it, we all want to feel good about our purchases. But there are so many! How can you know which is best? You need not be concerned because Aids Quilt has your back. Our trained staff is here to help you find what works for you. Before making a final decision, you can take advantage of our free consultations. Let us show you how easy shopping for home audio equipment can be when you have an expert on your side!