You can depend on our experts to share their product searching experiences with you.
To assist you select the aftermarket tpms sensors brand, we examined all the features and came up with a list of ten possible purchases.
We looked at durability, materials, designs, expert reviews, and customer ratings to find the best-performing aftermarket tpms sensors.
The review includes detailed performance information and recommendations for your goals and budget. Find out which is best for you.
10 aftermarket tpms sensors: Editor Recommended
Our 10 aftermarket tpms sensors Review:
1. ROADFAR 315MHz Programmed Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor (TPMS) 13598771 13598772 13586335 Sets of 4
- Fitment: For Most For GM Vehicles. OEM: 13598771,13598772, 13586335,13581558, 13598255,22854866, 12768826,20922900, 13589597,25920615, 15921013,20923680, 25799331,23445327, 22853741,15254101, 15920615,15123145, 25952370,15922396
- Original: For GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component.
- Features: The tire pressure sensor can improve the durability and reliability of the vehicle.
- Trustworthy Quality- Considering the quality of the product, 10 out of every 100 tire pressure sensors will be selected for on-site inspection to ensure that customers can use it with confidence.
- Notes: This tire pressure sensor does not require programming. Check Steps- 1: Turn ignition to ON / accessory. 2: Push and hold lock / unlock same time on fob (hear two honks). 3: Let air out of FL tire until honk, then move clockwise to FR, RR, RL, honk at each. 4: Then two honks after last tire. 5: Readjust each tire pressure to an appropriate leve. The specific activation method is shown in the installation manual under product guides and documents on the details page.
Additional Info :
2. ITM Set of 4 08017DXS TPMS 433mhz Tire Pressure Sensors w/Gloss Black or Matte Black Aluminum Valve Stems for Tesla Model S 3 X Aftermarket Replacement (Matte Black)
- Pre-Programmed 433mhz, Simple Install & Drive Vehicle For Auto Re-Learn or Reset Onboard Computer
- 5-6 year battery life. No Additional Programming Required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- For Tesla Model S 3 X VDO OEM Replacement
- 2 Year Warranty
Additional Info :
3. Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 – Solar Charge, 5 Alarm Modes, Auto Sleep Mode, Tire Position Exchange, 4 TPMS Sensors (0-87 PSI)
- 🚗Auto Solar Charge🚗 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black is Automatic solar charging, using higher quality and more durable solar lithium battery panels, which can extend the use time and help focus driving. Drivers don’t have to worry about the continuity of product work often. (USB charging can also be used when there is no sunlight)
- 🚗Five Types Of Alarms And User-set Alarm Values🚗 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black equipped with five-alarm modes (high pressure, low pressure, high temperature, rapid air leakage, sensor low battery alarm), promptly reporting the abnormal tire condition to the driver to help safe driving. Drivers can set the maximum and minimum alarm values for tire pressure and temperature according to their own needs. (The tire pressure range that can be set is 12-87 PSI)
- 🚗Auto Backlight & Sleep & Awake Mode🚗 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black’s auto-adjustable backlight can clearly display the data in low light or strong light environment. Real-time monitoring and real-time display of data are the best helpers for driving. It will enter the sleep energy-saving mode after the vehicle stops running for 10 minutes, and will automatically wake up when the car is turned on. Prolong product life while saving energy.
- 🚗Low Power Consumption And Long Working-life Sensor🚗 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black equipped with 4 advanced external sensors, which are low power consumption and have a long working life (2 years maximum). Small size, lightweight, high accuracy of sensing tire pressure (error range no more than 3 PSI), and easy installation. It also can withstand harsh environments.
- 🚗Tire Position Exchange🚗 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black provides the function of changing the tire position. If the driver needs to change the tire position during use, he can directly exchange the position of the sensor in the monitor without reinstalling the sensor. Help the driver save time and energy to do more important things. *Any problem encountered, please contact our customer service team.
Additional Info :
4. LEEPEE Bluetooth 5.0 Tire Pressure Monitoring System, 5 Alarm Modes, with 4 External Sensors TPMS, Support iOS and Android, Real-time Displays Pressure and Temperature (0.1-6.4Bar)
- 【 Multiple alarm types 】 Bluetooth5.0 Tire Pressure Monitoring System provide five types of alarms include quick/slow leak alarm, High voltage alarm, High-temperature alarm and low battery alarm. Users can set the pressure, temperature and battery alarm values
- 【 Operating System 】 The Tire Pressure Monitoring System is designed for Smartphone, just connect your smartphone with APP”TPMSII” for IOS and Android. Bluetooth 5.0 with a high-speed connection, stable transmission, accurate data, Longer Acceptance Distance.
- 【Easy installation and disassemble 】 1, Scan QR code on the card, then download and install. 2, Please follow the sensor’s mark and install the sensor on the corresponding tire until getting each sensor date The installation is complete. please install slowly to make the air pressure fully contact the sensor. (The pressure range that can be set is 1.5~92.6Psi, 0.1~6.4Bar.)
- 【4 Tire external sensors 】 Dynamically monitor tire pressure on 4 wheels at the same time, prevent damage from a flat tire, Improve fuel efficiency, prolong tire life span, During travel, tire pressure and temperature displayed in real-time and send an alert when statistics’ abnormal.
- 【 Necessary alarm system 】 The Bluetooth external TPMS sensors are with Low Power Consumption and long-lasting battery life for almost 2~3 Years. Dynamically monitor tire pressure and temperature, prolongs tire life, improve road safety.
Additional Info :
5. Denso 550-0103 TPMS 315-MHZ Sensor for Factory Alloy Wheel Options
- Mounting Type: Clamp-In
- NOTE:Kindly refer the INSTALLATION MANUAL which is available below for guidance
- TPMS Sensor Type : Valve stem
Additional Info :
6. MORESENSOR UNI-Series 315MHz Pre-Programmed TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor 4-Pack | Clamp-in | Compatible with Select 500+ American Brand Models 20925924 20922900 15268606 | TX-S024-4
- Ready to Install : Our tire sensors come pre-programmed and OE validated as direct-fit sensor
- Compatibility : Please use Amazon Part Finder above to verify fitment
- Relearn is Required : Your vehicle must pair and learn new sensors after replacement, please refer to standard relearn procedure specified by car manufacturer
- Long Battery Life : Our Replacement Tire Sensor lasts 5-8 years under normal usage
- 3-Year Warranty : For parts only | 3-Year Limited Warranty on Battery
Additional Info :
7. Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M7-3 – Solar Charge, 5 Alarm Modes, Auto Backlight LCD Display, Auto Sleep Mode, 4 TPMS Sensors (0-87 PSI)
- 🚀Multiple Charging Methods🚀 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M7-3 is Solar automatic charged, it also can be charged by the USB when there is no sunlight. NOTE: After the first installation, please turn on the monitor first then install the sensor, and all data will be displayed after driving for 5-10 minutes. The sensor needs motion activation.
- 🚀Five Types Of Alarms And User-set Alarm Values🚀 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M7-3 provides five alarming modes (including fast leak alarm, high/low-pressure alarm, high-temperature alarm, and sensor low voltage alarm). Users can DIY set the pressure and temperature alarm values. (The pressure range that can be set is 12-87 PSI)
- 🚀Automatically Adjust Backlight And Smart Screen Color Change🚀 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M7-3 can automatically adjust the display backlight according to the strong and weak light environment to help clearly reading. In different states, the display will show different colors: blue when charging and working / red when alert/ gray when standby or static.
- 🚀Power-saving Mode And Switch Button🚀 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M7-3 equipped with a power-saving (auto-sleep) mode and switch button, which consume less power but increase more durability. More than 10 minutes of static state, TPMS will enter sleep mode. If you encounter any other problems, please do not hesitate to contact us! How To Contact Us: Our Contact Information Is On The Last Page Of The User Manual.
- 🚀Low Power Consumption And Long Working-life Sensors🚀 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M7-3 equipped with 4 advanced external sensors, which are low power consumption (a CR1632 battery can be used for half a year) and have long working life (can reach 2 years maximum). Small size, light-weight, high accuracy of sensing tire pressure, small acceptable tire pressure (error range no more than 3 PSI), and easy installation, it also can withstand harsh environments.
Additional Info :
8. VESAFE Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) for Small Size 4-tire Vehicles, Including 4 External Cap sensors (0-87PSI)
- 1. VESAFE TPMS Cigarette Lighter Plug, Provides 4 tires’ Real-time Pressure or Temperature Simultaneously, and provide visual warning light and audible alarm sound immediately when tire’s pressure or temperature thresholds are exceeded.
- 2. The pressure and temperature alert values can be adjustable (default 29-44PSI), with pressure unit: PSI/Bar selectable and temperature unit: C.
- 3. Tire pressure sensors are designed with anti-theft, waterproof, and easy installation, includes special tools for installation and replace the sensor battery (CR1632). Tire pressure sensor is only 9 grams and the battery life can last up to 2 years, the battery (CR1632) can be replaced when the battery exhausted.
- 4. Universal TPMS for 4-wheel car, not suitable for motorhome, caravan or trailers. 4 sensors have been programmed to the display, just install the sensors as per the position labels on the sensor (RR, RF, LF, LR), a replacement sensor can be easily programmed; just simply mount the sensor onto the valve when the display is in programming mode.
- 5. VESAFE TPMS provides 18 months warranty, please contact us freely if you have any questions during your installation or using. Your safety is our business, we look forward to providing you peace of mind during your driving.
Additional Info :
|Color||Cigarette Lighter Plug|
9. Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS Solar tire Pressure Monitor 22-87 Psi Mount on Windshield with 4 External Sensors Car Tire Real-time Wireless Auto Alarm System
- Visual & Audible Warning – 6 Alarm Modes — Tire pressure monitoring system boasts accurate data, real-time display. Fast leak alarm, slow leak alarm, high pressure alarm, high temperature alarm, sensor fault alarm and sensor battery low power alarm, ensure safe driving.
- Mount on Windshield — Intelligent tire pressure monitor can be placed on windshield, you don’t need look down when driving, it doesn’t block your eyes and save space.
- Real-Time Detection — Easy to see big screen while driving, with a buzzer to alert the driver. With wireless transmission technology, it will warn immediately when the sensor detects abnormal tire temperature or pressure.
- Solar Chargeable & USB Charging — With built-in solar panel and USB port, the receiver of the wireless TMPS can be charged via USB or daylight, ensure the tire pressure monitoring system will work continuously. No need charge it for long time, and do not occupy your car cigarette lighter socket.
- Easy Installation & 1 Year Warranty — Wireless transmission design and 4 cap external sensors make the car tire pressure monitor easy to install on your vehicles, no need to disassemble your tires. And we offer 1 year warranty, feel free to contact us for any questions.
10. Autel MX-Sensor 2 in 1 (315MHz + 433MHz)(Screw-in) 100% Cloneable TPMS Programmable Sensors for Tire Pressure Monitoring System(Metal Valves,Set of 4 Pieces)
- 🎉 【98% Vehicle Coverage】 Autel MX-Sensor(4 Packs), combining both 315MHz and 433MHz frequencies into 1 TPMS sensor to replace all the OEM sensors in the market and covering 98% vehicles in the world, provides an easy-to-use and cost-effective necessity for any shop to perform TPMS repairs. On the shop level, needing only 1-Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle means lower repairing cost and higher install efficiency.
- 🎉【Strong Signal & Wireless Programming】The advanced & high-performance chip with the extraordinary strong sensor signal allows Autel MX-Sensor to be easily programmed wirelessly for unlimited times even when the sensor has already been mounted to the wheel. Meantime, up to 16 sensors can be programmed simultaneously with Autel latest TPMS tools TS401/TS408/TS508. No relearn is required when the MX-Sensor is cloned with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
- 🎉【Same as OE Sensors】Autel provides this 2 in 1 TPMS sensor(315MHz + 433MHz) to replace all-known OE sensors in the market. Thus, greatly reduces tire dealers and mechanic shops’ inventory to only 1 SKU type. The easy to use metal valve stem reduces tire and wheel service time and provides a quick and simple assembly.
- 🎉【Best Choice for DIYer and Shops】Our Autel TPMS MX-Sensor can be programmed by Autel programmable TPMS tool to replace all the OE TPMS sensors of 50+ car manufacturers, thousands of car models. Autel MX-sensors is compatible with Aston Martin, Tesla Maserati, Porsche, VW, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, etc. It offers real-time monitoring of tire pressure and temperature to avoid puncture, reduce tire wear, and prevent car steering deviation.
Additional Info :
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing aftermarket tpms sensors:
How we Picked the Top aftermarket tpms sensors
Most of the items mentioned are not hand-picked. The list was generated by AI. But we can guarantee that every product included here has been tried and tested by real people, reviewed by experts, and recommended by real people.
Cost and performance are essential factors to consider when acquiring a aftermarket tpms sensors. More enterprises entering the aftermarket tpms sensors market means more options for quality and performance. The most expensive aftermarket tpms sensors does not always indicate the best decision for you and your money. Many low-cost models offer excellent performance and comfort.
A brand with high-quality products and outstanding customer service is the ideal choice for aftermarket tpms sensors. Good brand products are created with extreme care and precision, and they will always be available to answer your questions, correct any product flaws, or refund your money if any damage is found.
Before you click the buy now button or add items to your shopping cart, make sure the product fulfills your requirements.
Specs matter while choosing a product. They define the product’s capabilities. With so many options available, it’s vital to pick the correct one.
Choose the aftermarket tpms sensors precision-engineered to fit your demands.
Performance, features, and affordability are the three primary factors to consider when comparing specifications. Each of these criteria has a role in your final choice. Considering all of them ensures you got the most value for money.
The world is filled of great aftermarket tpms sensors, making it difficult to choose. A decision can be made by looking at the design. Materials used in manufacture, color scheme, and even visual weighing all contribute to a product’s overall design. Knowing this can help you locate a product that exactly meets your tastes and demands.
Many individuals consider customer reviews while making purchase selections. It’s easy to see why: who knows a product better than those who have used it? When deciding which product to buy, looking through customer reviews can give you a good indication of how others felt about their experience. Not everyone will enjoy every product, and some people will be more likely to post a review than others. Overall, customer evaluations are a good reflection of how happy people are with a product.
Stability and Control
We weighed the stability and control of a aftermarket tpms sensors in determining its performance.
Keep in mind the item’s stability and control.
We consider the product’s impact on our lives and how we will feel when utilizing it.
Nobody likes to be uncomfortable or constrained when doing what they love. When deciding whether to use a product, consider its comfort aftermarket tpms sensors. There are various sorts of aftermarket tpms sensors that provide stability, control, and comfort. If you buy a fishing kayak, you don’t want to spend the whole trip thinking about how badly you want to get out because your back hurts or your feet are tired.
The manner a aftermarket tpms sensors is designed and built, as well as the material used, determine its durability. Select the aftermarket tpms sensors that can tolerate wear, pressure, and damage.
Also, make sure it has a streamlined style that fits everywhere. A busy mom or a construction worker will appreciate this product’s durability.
What Are Today’s Most Popular aftermarket tpms sensors Models?
There are many aftermarket tpms sensors items accessible today for men and women seeking quality and reliability. Every aftermarket tpms sensors model follows the same essential premise. But they appeal to various users.
It’s no secret that certain products appeal to specific populations. What if you could see which products were the most popular across all consumers? You can, and we’ve got the list. Check out our collection of products that appear to appeal to all ages, genders, and locations.
How to Choose the Most Popular aftermarket tpms sensors
The three most crucial criteria to consider are price, quality, and popularity.
Price is an obvious factor to consider, as you want to ensure it is acceptable for your needs.
Quality should also be examined because buying a low-quality goods will not help you achieve your main aim of obtaining the best product.
Finally, while not as obvious as price or quality, popularity can be just as significant as both when it comes to attracting new customers.
1: How much is aftermarket tpms sensors?
aftermarket tpms sensors come in a variety of designs and pricing ranges. It’s difficult to predict product costs nowadays. You don’t know how much something costs because the pricing range is so vast. For example, a pair of pants can range from $20 to $200 depending on where you buy them. Similarly, additional goods like as aftermarket tpms sensors.
2. Is aftermarket tpms sensors worth it?
We are, without a doubt, a disposable civilization. We’re continually assaulted with ads advertising the latest and greatest aftermarket tpms sensors. But are they aftermarket tpms sensors worth our money? Some of them are if you pick wisely! Some, not so much.
3. Is it time to get a new aftermarket tpms sensors
You’re looking for a new aftermarket tpms sensors. What do you think? It’s difficult to predict future price changes. If there are no signs of production slowing, it can be worth buying now to enjoy your investment sooner. But if output is declining and prices are predicted to rise, you might want to wait until the buzz has died down before making a choice.
4. What is the aftermarket tpms sensors?
Sorry if you’re perplexed. I know it’s not an easy choice! But it’s one of the most crucial choices you’ll ever make. If you’re still unsure which type of aftermarket tpms sensors is best for you, I recommend comparing the characteristics and functionalities of the aftermarket tpms sensors listed above. Each has advantages and disadvantages.
5. Why should I buy a?
You can tell if you need or want a aftermarket tpms sensors by looking at your existing inventory. You probably don’t need it and should reconsider buying it. If you can’t get go of the old one, you could sell it and use the proceeds to buy the new one.
This is a fun and easy approach to finish your task.
Let’s face it, we all want to feel good about our purchases. But there are so many! How can you know which is best? You need not be concerned because Aids Quilt has your back. Our trained staff is here to help you find what works for you. Before making a final decision, you can take advantage of our free consultations. Let us show you how easy shopping for home audio equipment can be when you have an expert on your side!